To apply, you must first Register (top right corner).
- If Internet Explorer is preventing you from registering, try another browser.
- If you did not receive a verification email* try the following:
- Check the Spam/Junk folder in your email.
- Check with any mail server IT for held mail from your sender email or the SMA mail server IP, 18.104.22.168.
- Change the email listed on the account to a personal email under a more public domain, then resend the verification email.
- Turn off pop-up blockers to download applications.
* If you are on a .gov, .edu, or business/other custom domain there may be a stricter spam check, in which emails may be held and thus you will not receive the email.
Please note: If you are submitting SSQIP applications on behalf of multiple sites for the parent organization, the restriction of 2 applications per site per year is placed on the account (email). If this applies to you, follow the next steps:
- If you wish to use one account for all of the sites, contact the Program Coordinator.
- If you do not wish to use one account for all of the sites, create a new account with a different email for each site.